Aéropostale and P.S. from aéropostale Gift Cards can be ordered online for use in retail stores or online at our website. They are sent to any individual with a valid shipping address. Since we currently only ship within the United States and Canada, the recipient must have a valid shipping address in the United States or Canada. The recipient can use the Gift Card number and personal identification number (PIN, found on the back of the card under a scratch-off box) upon receipt to shop both online and at retail stores.
Buying a Gift Card:
To make your purchase, simply:
After you purchase a Gift Card:
Redeeming a Gift Card online:
Redeeming a Gift Card at a retail store
At the register, present the Gift Card as you would any other form of payment. The amount you spend will be deducted from your Gift Card balance.
Gift Card Balance
Checking the balance of your Gift Card is easy. You can check the balance remaining on your Gift Card at any Aéropostale or P.S. from aéropostale retail store or by calling a Customer Service Representative at 877-289-2376. When you call, be sure to have your Gift Card number and PIN in front of you.
Rules and Regulations for Gift Cards:
- Gift Cards can be redeemed online at www.aeropostale.com or at Aéropostale retail stores.
- Gift Cards may be returned to an Aéropostale retail store with an accompanying receipt. They cannot be returned to the www.aeropostale.com online store.
- You cannot purchase a Gift Card with another Gift Card.
- You cannot purchase a Gift Card or Online Gift Certificate with another Gift Card or Online Gift Certificate.
- If the amount of your Gift Cards does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the amount of your Gift Card is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your Gift Card account for future use.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- Aéropostale is not responsible for unauthorized use of Gift Cards.
- When making a purchase online at www.aeropostale.com, you may redeem as many Gift Cards per order as you would like.
- Please make sure you hold onto all Gift Cards used in this purchase until your order arrives. If your order cannot be fulfilled or you return any items, it may be necessary to grant credit back to one of these cards.
- No sales tax is charged when buying Gift Cards; however, online purchases paid for with a Gift Card will be charged applicable sales tax.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.