ON ORDERS OVER $75
- Do the right thing. Be open, honest and ethical.
- Maintain high standards for your behavior and for the behavior of others.
- Communicate and collaborate. Everyone counts.
- Recognize and include the ideas of others.
- Recognize needs. Show heart. Give.
- Acknowledge and reward contributions.
- Respect customers, employees and partners.
- Appreciate differences. Listen to the ideas of others.
- Honor our heritage and embrace the future.
- Act with the mindset of an owner and entrepreneur.
- Set high expectations and be responsible for outcomes.
AERO in Action
Aéropostale employees regularly join together withteammates to raise money for charitable organizations theyare passionate about, and it is an incredible demonstration of our core values. The more we do together, the more of a positive impact we have on our communities! From local charities to nationwide charitable organizations, and from walks to runs to volunteering, the Aéropostale team continually shows enthusiasm for important causes and dedication to making a difference.
Formerly K.I.D.S./Fashion Delivers, Delivering Good is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that delivers hope and dignity to people in need through community nonprofit partners. They do this by collecting new product donations from companies in the fashion, home and children’s industries. Aéropostale aids in their mission by regularly donating merchandise samples to the cause. Since 2007, we have donated over 8 million dollars worth of merchandise. And we’re excited to see that number continue to increase over the coming years.
Although we live our values on a daily basis, a full month is dedicated each year to reinforcing our values across the organization – we call it Values Month. To benefit our communities, this year our corporate offices and stores participated in food drives throughout the country. We also take the time to appreciate one another in creative ways, and to award fellow employees for exemplifying our values. Overall, these special few weeks remind us of what we stand for as an organization the coming years.