Choose Your Straight Jeans Style
The defining feature of the guy’s straight jeans cut is the lack of taper, with the hems keeping
an even width for the full length from hip to ankle. But within the straight jeans style there's a lot
of room for variation. The leg width itself can range from loose to relatively skinny, providing style
options for men of all sizes and builds. What's more, straight jeans can come with many types of waist,
including low-cut, mid-rise and high-cut, making them a comfortable option whatever your preference.
Men's Straight Legged Jeans Colors and Finishes
Men's straight jeans are also available in a wide range of colors and washes. Regular blue denim defines
classic style and is easy to pair with almost any other item of clothing for an instant casual look.
Men's black straight leg jeans raise the sophistication level by a notch or two and can easily fit into
a more formal look for evenings out. Choose distressed or ripped straight jeans to add a retro '90s vibe
to today's outfits, combining a gritty edge with the easy-wearing comfort of the straight cut style.
Classic Styling, Modern Comfort
Our men's straight leg jeans are made from durable but comfortable cotton with added synthetics for
extra stretch. They're also made to the high-quality design you expect from Aero, with classic
features including five pockets, zip or button fly, authentic stitching and metal studs.
How to Wear Men's Straight Jeans
The versatility of straight jeans means you can simply pair them with a
graphic tee or just about any other stylish top
and you're good to go with a timeless casual look. However, straight fit jeans can form the foundation of a much
wider variety of outfits ranging from laid back to upscale:
- Match ripped straight leg jeans with a white tee and dark bomber for an authentic look that always stays on-trend.
- Pair straight jeans with a chunky sweater for a loose, comfortable feel in cooler weather.
- Go double denim with a baggy blue shirt or loose-fitting jacket, taking care to match the width of your top and bottom halves.
- Contrast dark straight jeans with chunky white sneakers or baseball boots for a laid-back but attention-grabbing retro feel, topping the look with a baggy hoodie.
- Move upscale with dark wash jeans matched with a polo or button-down shirt, for a more relaxed alternative to chinos.
Shop Men's Straight Leg Jeans at Aéropostale
Increase the versatility and comfort of your everyday wardrobe with guy's straight fit jeans from Aéropostale.
Simply browse our range above, choosing your size, wash, and style, and we'll do the rest with speedy
shipping straight to your door.