Changing or Cancelling Your Order
After you have clicked "Place Order," you may be able to cancel your entire order.
- Simply click on the link in your Order Confirmation email, or click on the "Track My Order" link on the website to view your order.
- If your order can be cancelled, you will see a "Cancel Order" button beside the order.
- If there is no "Cancel Order" button, we are no longer able to cancel your order.
Please note you have a limited amount of time in which to cancel your order, as our system is designed to fill orders and get them on their way as quickly as possible.
- At this time, you are unable to cancel or change part of your order. You must cancel the entire order.
- If you are unable to cancel your order, once you receive your order in the mail, simply return any items you do not want by following our Return Instructions.
Your credit card will not be charged if you cancel an order, however if you used a Gift Card to pay for your order, you may not receive credit back for a time period of up to 3 to 5 business days. You will receive an email confirming credit back to your form of tender once we are able to reissue credit. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please contact us immediately at 1.877.289.2376 with any other questions