E-Mails About Your Order
After you place your order, you will receive e-mails about your order. Below are examples of e-mails you might receive:
- This e-mail confirms that we have received your order. It includes your order number. Keep this e-mail for your records.
Shipment Confirmation (For Ship-To-Home Orders)
- This e-mail confirms that your order or part of your order has shipped. You may receive multiple e-mails depending on the items you selected, or if you ordered multiple items and they were shipped separately. The arrival time of your order depends on the shipping method selected, item selected, and your shipping location.
Ready For Pickup (For Buy Online, PickUp In Store Orders)
- This e-mail confirms that your order is now ready to be picked up in store. Bring a copy of this e-mail with you to your selected store to pick up your items.
Important notice about your order
- There are a few reasons why you would receive this e-mail, including:
- Difficulty in processing your order
- Inability to ship to the address provided
- Duplicate order
- Cancellation of order
- For Buy Online, Pickup In Store orders, this may mean that some or all of your order was not available for pick up in the store you selected. Your e-mail will indicate which item(s) have been cancelled.
- Should you receive a notice like this, please call a Customer Service Representative at 877-289-2376 immediately so we can further assist you