Understanding the Status of Your Order
The status of your order is supplied by www.aeropostale.com, and represents what is happening with your order between the time you place it and the time it ships from our warehouse.
- Once your order leaves our warehouse, it is handled by a carrier (such as FedEx, USPS or UPS) that may provide tracking information until your order is delivered*.
- The tracking information is accessible from Your Order History on our website when it becomes available.
- Some orders may contain items that ship separately by different carriers and /or shipping methods.
- The individual item status for orders that are shipped via multiple methods is also available in Your Order History.
The status of your order is automatically updated each time your order moves a step further in the process. Immediately after you place an order, order information may not appear on www.aeropostale.com in your order history for up to 1 hour. The following list of status messages and their meanings will help you understand what's going on with your order.
Standard Status Messages
- Submitted and processing
- Your order has been submitted and the information you entered during checkout is being processed.
- Items(s) located in stock
- The items that you selected and submitted with your order during checkout are available and have been located in our warehouse.
- Shipped on: mm/dd/yyyy
- The items have shipped from our warehouse and are on their way to the shipping destination indicated by you during checkout.
- Return received on: mm/dd/yyyy
- If you returned an item to our warehouse, this status lets you know that we have received the item
- Return is Processing
- We have received the item and are currently processing your return.
- Credit issued on: mm/dd/yyyy
- After your returned item is processed and your original order information is located, your credit is issued. You can expect to receive credit for a returned item within 30 days of when we receive it at the warehouse.
Additional Status Messages
- Temporarily Suspended: Please call 877-289-2376
- If you receive this status message it does not mean your order has been cancelled. Potentially due to missing or invalid order or payment information, your order is suspended awaiting verification from you. If you receive this status message, please call the phone number you see immediately for assistance.
- Cancelled on mm/dd/yyyy due to invalid order information
- If an error occurs during the order authorization process it first goes into suspension while we attempt to reach you for verification, and then it is cancelled. Once an order is cancelled it cannot be processed and must be placed again on our website in order to proceed.
- Cancelled on mm/dd/yyyy due to invalid payment information
- Due to missing or invalid payment information, your order was cancelled. Once an order is cancelled it cannot be processed and must be placed again on our website in order to proceed.
*Tracking information may not be available for up to 48 hours after an item is shipped from our warehouse.