ORDERS OVER $50
Returning An Item
Please note that orders greater than 50 units are final sale and items cannot be returned online or in-store. NO ADJUSTMENTS. NO EXCHANGES. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
RETURNS TO OUR ONLINE STORE
When you receive your order, the packing slip will contain detailed instructions for returning an item. Here are the basic steps:
- Pack the item securely in the original package, if possible.
- Affix the pre-paid, pre-addressed label onto your return package. No postage necessary. $7 will be deducted from your return credit for use of the label.
- Please select a "Reason for Return" code on the packing slip and include the packing slip in your return package. If you cannot send your packing slip, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item.
- Drop off your package at any UPS Store, UPS Drop Box, Office Depot, or Staples.
- Track your return by logging into your account at www.aeropostale.com
- If you would prefer to use your own shipping method at your own expense, return the package via an insured shipping service to:
- Aéropostale® Returns Center: 350 Omega Parkway, Shepherdsville, KY 40165
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- All approved online returns made within 60 days of the purchase date will be issued a full refund to the original form of payment (including gift purchases) within 30 days of receiving your returned package. Please note that your original shipping costs will not be refunded.
- All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all accessories to ensure full credit.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
RETURNS TO AN AEROPOSTALE RETAIL STORE
It is easy to return products purchased on www.aeropostale.com to any Aéropostale® store. Just follow these steps:
- Find the nearest Aéropostale® store by using our Store Locator (Please note that returns must be made in-person. Aéropostale® retail stores do not accept returns via mail).
- Online returns must be accompanied by an original packing slip. Be sure to keep a copy of the packing slip for your records.
- Online purchases made in Canada, Online-Only items. Room Merchandise and Fragrance cannot be returned to stores.
- Returns/exchanges will be accepted for unwashed, unworn or defective merchandise within 60 days of the original purchase date with the original sales or gift receipt.
- Take the item and original packing slip to any Aéropostale® store. Aéropostale® merchandise must be returned to an Aéropostale® location.
- The store associate will process your return and issue you a credit to the original form of payment if payment was made with a gift card or credit card. Purchases made using PayPal Credit® or PayPal® as a payment method that are returned to a store will be refunded to a Merchandise Return Card. If you wish to receive credit to your PayPal or PayPal Credit® account, please ship your items back using our online return option. Returns made with a gift receipt will be refunded to a Merchandise Return Card.
- Please allow 30 days for the credit to appear on your billing statement. Please note that your original shipping costs will not be refunded.