Shipping Methods & Costs
AEROPOSTALE.COM CURRENTLY SHIPS ORDERS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, U.S TERRITORIES, APO/FPO ADDRESSES AND CANADA.
||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL TIME
||3-7 BUSINESS DAYS. PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING.
||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING.
||2 BUSINESS DAYS (ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 1:30 PM EST, OR YOUR ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY. BUSINESS DAYS DO NOT INCLUDE WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS)
||1 BUSINESS DAY (ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 1:30 PM EST, OR YOUR ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY. BUSINESS DAYS DO NOT INCLUDE WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS)
||Please Click Here For Information on International Shipping
Depending on the item(s) you purchase on our website and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Each shipping method has its own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your item(s).
- Please note that some items may offer only one shipping method.
- Shipping costs are dependent on the destination of your order and the shipping method you select.
- Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
- Shipping charges are based on the retail price of the merchandise, prior to any promotional discounts.
Upgrading Your Shipping Option
- Generally, you will have the option of upgrading your shipping method for faster delivery (such as 2-3 Day, or Overnight service).
- If you choose to upgrade your shipping method to 2-3 Day, your order must be received by 1:30 p.m. EST or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
- If you choose to upgrade your shipping method to Overnight, your order must be received 1:30 p.m. EST in order to receive your package the next business day.
- Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
We offer the following convenient delivery options in the Continental US, Alaska and Hawaii:
For Information on shipping to all countries outside of the US, please click here to visit our International Help Desk