ON ORDERS OVER $75
Shipping Methods & Costs
AEROPOSTALE.COM CURRENTLY SHIPS ORDERS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, U.S TERRITORIES, APO/FPO ADDRESSES AND CANADA.
|SHIPPING METHOD||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL TIME||COST|
|ECONOMY GROUND||3-7 BUSINESS DAYS||$5.00|
|STANDARD GROUND||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS||$8.00|
|2 BUSINESS DAYS||2 BUSINESS DAYS (ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 12:00 PM (NOON) EST||$13.00|
|1 BUSINESS DAY||1 BUSINESS DAY (ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 12:00 PM (NOON) EST||$25.00|
Depending on the item(s) you purchase on our website and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Each shipping method has its own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your item(s).
- Please note that some items may offer only one shipping method.
- Shipping costs are dependent on the destination of your order and the shipping method you select.
- Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
- Shipping charges are based on the retail price of the merchandise, prior to any promotional discounts.
Upgrading Your Shipping Option
- Generally, you will have the option of upgrading your shipping method for faster delivery (such as 2-3 Day, or Overnight service).
- If you choose to upgrade your shipping method to 2-3 Day, your order must be received by 12:00 p.m. (noon) EST or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
- If you choose to upgrade your shipping method to Overnight, your order must be received 12:00 p.m. (noon) EST in order to receive your package the next business day.
- Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
We offer the following convenient delivery options in the Continental US, Alaska and Hawaii:
Aeropostale is an approved CREDITS participant with the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). By ordering goods from Aeropostale, I hereby authorize Landmark Trade Services an approved customs broker in CREDITS, to act as my agent, and to transact business with the CBSA to obtain release of my merchandise, account for duties and taxes, return merchandise to Aeropostale, and electronically submit refund claims on my behalf. Under the CREDITS program, I understand that the CBSA will send any refund of duties and taxes that were paid on the returned merchandise to the customs broker, and that I will obtain the refund directly from Aeropostale. Further, I also authorize Landmark Trade Services to forward any refund issued by the CBSA in my name, so that Aeropostale can be reimbursed..