AERO MOBILE ALERTS POLICY
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.The Aero Mobile Alerts Program (the "Program") is provided by SPARC Group LLC d/b/a Aeropostale ("Aero", "we" or "us"). By entering your mobile phone number, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age and that you agree to these terms and conditions which may be amended by us from time to time. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the Program and follow the instructions to Unsubscribe/Opt-Out.
- Mobile Alerts. Entering your mobile phone number means that you are subscribing to receive recurring promotional text messages and alerts from Aero which will be sent from an automated system. Promotional text messages may include event alerts and updates, discounts, special offers and information about new products, sales and promotions.
- How to Subscribe/Opt-In. You may subscribe to receive Aero Mobile Alerts sent to your mobile device by texting "JOIN" to 237687. Consent to receive text messages is not required to make a purchase of any Aero goods.
- How to Unsubscribe/Opt-Out. You may cancel your Aero subscription to the Program at any time by texting "STOP" to the short code 237687.
You may also cancel your Aero subscription to the Program by contacting the Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com or by phone at 877-289-2376. If you contact the Customer Service Department you will need to provide your mobile device number in order to be removed from the Program. It may take up to ten (10) business days to process your stop request. You may receive additional Program messages from us during this time.
- Charges. Message and data rates may apply to your use of the Program, however we do not charge you to participate in the Program and purchases are not required. Please consult the wireless service agreement for the individual pricing plan applicable to your mobile phone or other mobile device (hereinafter, "Device").
- Supported Carriers. The Program may not be available for all service providers or for all Devices. The carriers supported by the Program are as follows: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile™, Verizon Wireless, Alltel, U.S. Cellular, Boost, Nextel, Metro PCS, CellCom, Carolina West, Virgin, Cricket, Ntelos, Cincinnati Bell, Interop and GetLisa. Your Device's instructions for text messaging may be different. Check your Device's user manual for Device capabilities and specific instructions. We make no representation, warranty or guarantee that a particular wireless service provider will enable you to participate in the Program. We may, in our sole discretion, add or delete a cellular carrier at any time, with or without notice.
- Content. The information, content, and other material provided in the Program (collectively, the "Content") are owned by us, our affiliates or licensors, and the Content is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to download and use the Content on your Device solely for your own, personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify the Content in any way, or reproduce, publicly display, perform, transfer, sell, distribute, create derivative works or otherwise use the Content or the Program except as expressly provided for in these terms and conditions. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages." All the messages in the welcome series have been updated to include "Recurring messages" instead of "Up to 10 msgs/mo.
- Limitation on Liability. The Program is provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular or general purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. We assume no responsibility, and will not be liable, for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by or arising from your use of the Program.
- For Help. To receive more information regarding your Aero subscription to the Program text "HELP" to the short code 237687. You may also contact the Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877-289-2376.
LAST UPDATED SEPTEMBER 10, 2020